Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fundraising?

Remember that time I started a Kickstarter thingy to try and raise at least $700 dollars so I could do things like, oh, buy paper and gumball machines and try and get the word out there in a fun an interesting way about my blog?

That. Just. Happened.

I now have a bajillion things I need to go organize, besides catching up on my NaNoWriMo which I am horribly behind on, so. More blogging at you all later.

I'll leave you with some wishing requests:

What city do you wish you could see a gumball machine in?
How many people do you hope will take home a tiny capsule full of tiny stars and share their wishes with us?
What did you dream about last night?

You, are all amazing. I am completely silly excited.

Thank you. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you raised plenty of money! I hope that plenty of people bring home plenty of stars!

    Also, I wish that I would win the Powerball so that I can open a small cozy store and not have to worry about it making money because I would be RICH and then I could sit there all day and read or knit or write or fall asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gumball machine of stars in Chicago! That's the city I'm wishing for. This is such a cool project, yo. I love it and hope you get funding to bring wishing stars all over the universe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was that i had enough money to be comfortable and not worry about buying groceries and paying student loans.

    ReplyDelete