Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Travel

After huge amounts of travel, I find myself momentarily stationary once more. And boy do I have a pile of wishes stacked up. They're my own wishes though, and I'd like some of yours.

I wish I'd seen more in most of the places I've been recently.
I wish I'd been better at staying in contact with loved ones.
I wish there was a way I could keep up this lifestyle.
I hope I get this job I applied for that will be terribly interesting.

I'm living on other peoples couches at the moment but I'm still making my mini stars. I want to keep up this project, so who's with me? Who's got some wishes?

4 comments:

  1. I really wish that my work partner would come back from lunch so I can use the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I didn't have to have multiple jobs in order to make ends meet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish that I was as happy as when I am singing by myself while driving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish to travel again like you, to see the world and the diversity it has to offer. I hope that my new business will be my vehicle to helping others of all kinds around the world while attaining financial and personal success.

    ReplyDelete