Saturday, August 13, 2011

Edinburgh!

One of my favorite things about travel is sharing what I have with other people and getting new things in return - ideas, thoughts, food, customs, accents. So far I have adopted the way they say "no" and "do" and "sittle dune." (settle down) I have fallen in love with Crunchies - which are chocolate with honey comb in them! And foxes biscuits. And steak pies. I'm pretty sure I can manage to make a steak pie. I'm going to try it when I get back.
In return I've been making stars left and right, showing people, handing out cards and looking for a likely candidate to host a machine. I need to come up with a better spiel though. Even though my life is completely insane, being able to make these stars is a constant that I can take anywhere with me. It is a grounding piece to my life.

I wish I could think of a better, shorter way to explain my project.
I hope I can see all the things at Festival that I want too.

Are you at Fringe? What did you love? What stories did you hear? What wishes are floating around in your brains? Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment