Sunday, August 28, 2011

I'm back!

I'm back! And I'm moving. Bleh.

I am pretty sure I have a place for a machine, in Worschester (spelling? Sigh.) Mass. in a fantastic bakery. So there! It's possible! Tell your friends! The ones, preferably, who own establishments that would like to have machines full of tiny adorable origami stars in them. Because, seriously, if I make any more of these things, they are going to fill every single container I have that could even hold stars. All of them. I'm tired of emptying them out of my soup bowls when I want a bowl of soup.

I wish I had moved and was settled.
I hope I get this apartment I'm looking at soon.
I also hope this whole adventure I'm embarking on goes well.

We're staring fall right in the face - what do you wish you'd done this summer? What do you hope to do for the fall? Who do you want to save?

Don't be shy, tell your friends, come back later when you think of another one, or write me a page or two of ones you've been saving up. I don't mind.

3 comments:

  1. I wish that i could wander aimlessly through the world, the only valuable thing in my possession being stories of places and people to share and exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish for fulfillment in my life, even as my journey veers of its prescribed path.

    P.S. Worcester, MA- pronounced "Wooster"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will never pronounce Worcester right. I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete