Thursday, October 11, 2012

Beginner's Success!

Beginner's Success!


You will notice that in this shot the machine appears to be about half full - because it is! To date I have had to top it off 4 times. I am very excited. I also got the story laminated and a little cup of stars to hold the business cards I had made. I also had to have a sign made about them not being edible...I'm sure the paper wouldn't really hurt anyone, but people seem to assume they are edible since it is a bubblegum machine. Better safe than sorry.

I have been asked a few times where one can leave wishes - in the comments section! You can leave them anonymously, or with your name, whichever makes you most comfortable.

I walked into Hilltop the other day, just looking to buy some chai, and saw a little girl at a table with two older women, and they each had a pile of these little capsules in front of them - she was somehow divvying them up when I walked past. It made me laugh.

I wish I had more places to put these, since they are obviously successful!
I hope that they inspire people to visit the site and leave their wishes!
I wish it was warm again, but that will happen in due time I suppose.

What are your wishes today?

2 comments:

  1. I bought some stars at Hilltop this morning. They are perfect.

    This is my wish: that one day the pain of losing my father will be manageable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love love love this idea and this way of sharing (little capsules, the origami stars, the vending machine, the blog to accompany it). Thank you!

    ReplyDelete